Detecting and solving websites security threats as soon as possible are very essential to mitigate against attacks.
How could VNIST deal with them?
VNIST experts will check and analyze customers’ websites vulnerabilities based on OWASP standards ( one of the best security standards for websites). Our process consists of those steps:
- Collecting necessary information.
- Rating known-vulnerabilities by analyzing customers’ system.
- Checking customers’ system configuration.
- Checking Identify Management.
- Checking authentication processes.
- Checking Session Management.
- Checking authorization processes on customers’ systems.
- Checking input-handling process.
- Rating customers’ system fault-detecting by notification.
- Checking cryptography processes with applications.
- Rating found-vulnerabilities by our logic operation.
- Rating found-vulnerabilities from client-side views