Our process to check malware
Being made based on NIST standards (A security standards provider foundation), Our malware checking process consists of those steps:
- Finding and eliminating malware by static methods from a specific dish made by VNIST.
- Checking all the process on customer’s computer to find the suspecting malware-contained program.
- Checking all the installed program on customer’s computer to find the malware contained program, or monitoring program.
- Checking all the add-on, extensions and security fields of the customer’s web browser.
- Checking customer’s computer a tool made by VNIST.
Find and eliminate malware
- Your private computer performance is slow? And you find that it’s very hard for you to access the web browser?
- There’re some unusual advertisement news on your browser?
- Your Desktop is changed automatically with advertisements, or notices like: “Your computer is infected”, “Virus Alert”…
- Your emails, social network accounts are accessed by strangers? Your private information is leaked on the internet but you don’t know how they can?